CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Heart is Swooning. Broken Doll Exhibit.

On Saturday evening I had the grand pleasure of attending "Broken Doll" an editorial photographic exhibition event at Common Wealth Gallery in Madison. I was not entirely sure what to expect but I was very intrigued by the promotional postcard my mom showed me.

Anyhoo, I have been just shy of obsessed with the photos I got from the event. They did not turn out as well as I would have liked due to exposure being off. I get nervous about taking too long to get an image correct and then end up not getting the quality I'd like. So for now I just have this sneak peek.






Check back tomorrow for the winner to this weekends give away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment